[Cartoweb-users] failure - cannot find

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 21 08:28:22 EDT 2006

Kenton Williams wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I ran the cw3setup.php --clean and now not even the demoCW3 project works.  The demoCW3 project was working beforehand.  The error I get now is:
>
>Class : SoapFaultWrapper
>Message : You are not using PHP as a cgi and PHP Mapscript extension is loaded in your php.ini.
> As this will cause stability problems, CartoWeb stopped.
> You need to remove the php_mapscript extension loading of your php.ini file.
> If you want to remove this message, edit server_conf/server.ini and set the disablePHPModuleCheck parameter to true.
>
>PHP on this server was obviously being used as a cgi prior to running the setup with the --clean option.  I will change to development and see if the problems go away.
>
>Before I do that, I decided to try running cw3setup.php --clean --install --base-url (my base URL).

I don't think you can launch both "--clean" and "--install" options in
the same command line.

In order to do that, the trick is to create an shell script
("install.sh") looking like :

#/bin/bash
php cw3setup.php --clean
php cw3setup.php --install --base-url http://aneto.oco/v3/ --profile
development

You can then launch "sh install.sh" in your shell.

Regards

Pierre