[Cartoweb-users] failure - cannot find

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 21 09:25:58 EDT 2006

The --clean option do not have the power to make your php switch from cgi to
module usage.
Somehow something was modified in the apache or php configuration file.

Verify there is no extension=php_mapscript.so in your php.ini and that there
is a directory rule for the cartoweb3 folder to run all php in cgi in your
apache config, something like:
ScriptAlias /php/ "/path/to/php/"
<Directory /your/path/to/cartoweb3>
 Action php-script /php/php-cgi.exe
 AddHandler php-script .php .html
 Options ExecCGI Indexes
</Directory>

( just in case, to verify, place a simple php file containing <?php
phpinfo(); ?> in the htdocs folder of cartoweb3 and access it via the
browser. In Server API it must say CGI/FastCGI )

Regards,
Oliver