[Cartoweb-users] how to limit and reorder queryresults

bram bram at terneuzen.com
Sun Apr 23 17:21:17 EDT 2006

Hi list,

I would like my queryresults to be (re)ordered according to the values
in a column. Also I would like to restrict the number of querysresults
according to a specific columnvalue, for instance give me only the three
largest cities within my bbox. As far as I can see I will need to use
the mapOverlay-plugin or the rowUnselector-tablerule. Maybe I should use
the postgis order by-clause, but in my shape-files that won't work.  Who
can give me a hint.

Thanks,

Bram