[Cartoweb-users] cartoserver.wsdl.php ?

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 25 04:33:08 EDT 2006

I got it! ;)

http://url.to/server/cartoserver.wsdl.php?... is indeed an example URL.
We could also have used something like:
http://example.com/cartoserver.wsdl.php?...
It is simply an example URL that you have to adapt to your own case.

cartoserver.wsdl.php is actually in cartoweb3/htdocs/ and not in
cartoweb3/server/ where are indeed located cartoserver.wsdl and
Cartoserver.php.

Concerning your SoapClient class not found:
it seems that your new project use SOAP to make cartoclient and
cartoserver communicate but with the SOAP extension not activated in
your PHP. Is there a cartoserverDirectAccess = false in one of your
client.ini?