[Cartoweb-users] cartoserver.wsdl.php ?

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Apr 25 08:10:37 EDT 2006

Hi,
I got this error : "SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object hasn't 'angle' property"

When I try to getting a map using a point and a scale (page 147, chap. 1.4.2).

The first example (retrieving server configuration) seems to work except the
result was a text like that :

tdClass Object ( [timestamp] => 1145794177 [mapLabel] => test
[keymapGeoDimension] => stdClass Object ( [dimension] => stdClass Object
( [width] => 93 [height] => 75 ) [bbox] => stdClass Object ( [minx] => 560000
[miny] => 6709000 [maxx] => 562000 [maxy] => 6711000 ) ) [initialMapStates]
=> Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => default [location] => stdClass
Object ( [bbox] => stdClass Object ( [minx] => 552000 [miny] => 6704000
[maxx] => 566000 [maxy] => 6730000 ) ) [layers] => Array ( [0] => stdClass
Object ( [id]

and not :

tdClass Object (
        [timestamp] => 1145794177