[Cartoweb-users] Re: projects in one instance of cartoweb

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 1 16:04:22 EDT 2006

hi alex, when placing useWdsl to false as much in client as in server, is delayed in generating the map of the side of the server and of the side of the client perhaps by the delay it does not show anything.

 I must give these projects working and I have not been able to solve the problem of which when calling a project shows map to me of another project.    I really need its aid since you are one of the creators of cartoweb, beforehand thanks for its aid.

 my projects are:    http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/dptons.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/sardinata.php
 or better
 http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/sidns.htm

Alexandre Saunier <alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com> escribió: Oops, my apologies for my previous  wrong reply (private joke: my brain
needs water too).

More seriously:

 >     client.ini:
 >     useWsdl = false

 >     server.ini:
 >     useWsdl = true

it does not make much sense to have WSDL activated in your server.ini
but not in your client.ini. I would suggest to set it to false in both
files.

AS