[Cartoweb-users] Re: layers default

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 2 10:51:38 EDT 2006

hi oliver,

 if it is right it is an error mine.    but I make the change and that layer it does not visualize to me by default
 so that it fails this Cartoweb to me to my as much?     in order to create the project I execute this instruction is correct?

 /usr/bin/php cw3setup.exe --install --base-url http://195.195.195.5/cartoweb3/htdocs  ..profile development --project dptons

Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com> escribió:       Hi Daniel

 in your configuration file, I see
 mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.layers.baseigac.divpol.selected =  true
That layer should be displayed by  default.
 But are you sure of the naming ? "baseigac.divpol" seems weird to me. Why are there a dot (.) in the  middle? Is your layer id really "baseigac.divpol"?
 Shouldnt it be either "baseigac" or "divpol" ?

 Regards