[Cartoweb-users] keymap and other problem link to

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 4 06:09:17 EDT 2006

I usualy make the keymap image then I display the same area in the main map
of cartoweb and look for the extent value reported when you move the cursor
over the map. the value are maybe not exacte but the error is ignorable
since the keymap is so small.

When you do the selection of the map before creating the keymap, you should
have the selection coordinates, no ?