[Cartoweb-users] keymap and other problem link to

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Aug 4 10:36:25 EDT 2006

Ok, I find the error :
- about idRecenter : i did not understand ho to use it :-( and that I have to
use METADATA ""id_attribute_string" "id" END to use it ! The doc is not clear
about it. Or am I wrong ?
- about keymap : The problem came from both the extend and the size
parameters.

Thank you for your help, Oliver, and have a nice week end !

Y.