[Cartoweb-users] [bug] waiting frame in Konqueror

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Mon Aug 7 09:05:39 EDT 2006

Hi Yves,

Konqueror is not yet supported by CartoWeb. If you feel like patching
the Javascript in order to support this browser, taking care not break
the supported browser compatibility (Firefox/IE/Safari), we'd be glad to
apply the changes on the CVS version.

If you are unable to test on Safari (eg you can't run MacOS X), we can
test it for you.

Damien