[Cartoweb-users] View Cut Off

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Aug 14 04:21:46 EDT 2006

Hello,

Le Lundi 14 Août 2006 10:07, Paul Shapley a écrit :
> [..]
> I have accidently amended the view display to give me a gap on the right
> hand edge. Can you tell me where this can be rectified (which file),

You can try to modify you extent in your mapfile or in the location.ini file
you have a parameter called noBboxAdjusting (see p 60 in the pdf
documentation,or section 7, Navigation).

> sorry... this is not technically a problem, also where is the background
> colour controlled (in the .map file or .tpl's).
If the transparency parameter in the outputformat is not set to ON, you can
use IMAGECOLOR [R] [G] [B]. If transparency is set to ON, this parameter set
up the transparency color.

Regards,

Y.
--