[Cartoweb-users] [cartoweb-pgdijkstra]

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 21 08:37:57 EDT 2006

hi list,

  I have a problem with the routing / demoRouting module, I can't make it  work. I think I checked every file for the client and the server  configuration : specifying the routing tables (vertices, results,...  that is explained in the documentation) etc,..., but I still have this  failure message :

class:   SoapFaultWrapper
message:   Mapserver error: Error in loadLayer(): Parsing error near (SATUS):(line 340)

When the routing plugin is not loaded, my project works.
What can be the cause of such an error?

thanks

guillaume