[Cartoweb-users] text data on the map et al

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Tue Aug 29 03:05:36 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,
I'd like to show some few simple info in text format on the map when the
poiters move on the map and met an object, is it possible in Cartoweb 2.0 ?
that means : after clicking a new icon of outline (for example) to change
mode, when I move the pointer on the map in a select layer, I can see some
info linked to that object.

I need to write some text on the map, but in the current session, the label
I can use only let me to write a single line, is it possible to insert a
multi line text label ?

Last is there the way to draw more than one object (point, line polygon ),
on the map ?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

giu

 Sponsor:
 Tutta la musica che vuoi a portata di click!
Entra in www.radiosnj.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5180&d=20060829