[Cartoweb-users] Tooltips plugin

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:08:58 EST 2006

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the instructions.
I followed them, but something still seems to be
missing.

I've activated the plugin in the main header (by
saying 'main header', does it mean
/projects/myProject/templates/cartoclient.tpl ?), but
when I open the Javascript Console, it returns me the
following error:

Erro: AjaxPlugins is not defined
Arquivo-fonte:
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/toolTips/js/ToolTips.ajax.js
Linha: 2

Since I noticed that this seems to be mandatory for
the plugin to work correctly (I saw the source code of
the page, and it contains the line "if
(typeof(AjaxPlugins.ToolTips) != 'undefined')" ) , I'd
like to know what should I do to make this state
switch to 'defined'.

The plugin seems to be active (by checking the lines
you've specified at the source of the page, they're
actually there), my toolTips.ini file seems to be
correct (similar to the example, just changing the
layer name), but I have that JavaScript Console issue.

Thanks again,

Max Ueda

--- Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com>

http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/user.tooltips.html)