[Cartoweb-users] Changing State of Database

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 8 04:01:58 EST 2006

Roger Peruchet wrote:

> I can change the colour of the shapes through changing one variable in
> my databse.

How do you do that ? Directly in your mapfile using a field value in
your database ?

> But can I change this variable in Cartoweb interface? and if the
> answer is yes how?

This could be the job of a new plugin in your project.
On client side, this would add a form button on the interface and handle
it to send a specific request to the server side.
On server side, this would call the mapOverlay plugin to change the
style of the defined layer.

> I don't know if I explained. I need change the colour of the shapes
> through buttons in the same interface.
>
> Many thanks.

Hope this helps.

Pierre GIRAUD