[Cartoweb-users] ghost layer SOLVED, but no pdf, no zoom

Frédéric Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 8 06:39:51 EST 2006

Hello Giuseppe,

This bug is corrected in the CVS version of cartoweb.

As a quick and dirty fix is to replace the original __construct code
(CartoserverService.php line 39) by the CVS one:

public function __construct(SoapFault $fault) {
    if (!isset($fault->faultcode))
        $fault->faultcode = -1;
    parent::__construct($fault->faultcode, $fault->faultstring);
}
NOT TESTED !!

A cleaner solution is to wait the next release (3.2.0) (we are working
on ...)

Regards,

Fréd