[Cartoweb-users] Zoom SOLVED Scroll-bar still missing

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:38:23 EST 2006

Hi All,

Managed to solve the zoom problem by correcting a small typo under the
'discrete scale' section of server_conf/bap/location.ini. I solved this by
ensuring that each discrete scale had a unique number and the scale value
range was suitable for my needs such that i have a scale from 1:750,000 to
1:10.

Now I am able to zoom-out to 1:750000 and zoom-in to 1:10 scale.

However, i still have a problem with the scroll bar not displaying as it
does in DemoCW3 for the legend. What should I be looking for and where?

Cheers
Olly