[Cartoweb-users] Templates

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 21 04:21:04 EST 2006

Hello,

CartoWeb uses one of the best known template system for PHP, Smarty.
There are a lot of tutorials and examples available on the web.
A good start is the Smarty website (http://smarty.php.net/) that even
includes an italian manual (http://smarty.php.net/manual/it/).

Concerning CartoWeb templates examples, you may have a look at the
various sets of templates available in the root templates/ directory and
in built-in projects (demoCW3, demoPlugins, basic, ...). Most of the
layout is processed in the file cartoclient.tpl.

AS