[Cartoweb-users] CartoWeb: [MapServer Error]: setExtent(): Given map extent is invalid

Steven De Vriendt gisaalter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:14:00 EST 2006

I'm trying to set up a cartoweb app with the use of the demo data with my
own data.
When I try my app I get the following error:
*Fatal error*: [MapServer Error]: setExtent(): Given map extent is invalid.
in *C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\coreplugins\location\server\ServerLocation.php* on
line *319*

Below is my map file

In my server_conf directory I've looked at my ini file, the initial map
states is
set to
mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.location.bbox = "77336, 189988, 90937,
201812"
or my extent of the mapfile...

What am I doing wrong ?

NAME DEMO