[Cartoweb-users] modifying toolbar.tpl

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 22 05:54:59 EST 2006

fullextent is now activated by default. To deactivate it simply set
weightFullextent = -1 in location.ini
also, you may have a "legacy" fullextent element in the toolbar.tpl. Simply
remove it by hand. Look in the new toolbar.tpl for reference. There
shouldn't be any fullextent or full_extent element there now.

Regards
Oliver