[Cartoweb-users] issues with the demoPlugins installation

zze-SIGALE PORTANERI F ext RD-BIZZ-SOP fportaneri.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Wed Feb 22 10:31:28 EST 2006

Hi Werner,

You're right about the demo_routing.sql file: it builds the whole database correctly. Thanks.

Anyway, I have another problem now: The resulted "graph" layer is not displayed on the top of the map.
When I submit a route search between two towns, no error occurs, the routing_results table is well filled with the corresponding roads, the current view is well recenter arround the two towns, but no specific graph layer is added to the map to "hilight" the route.

It should be a missing config step, but if someone has an idea...

Regards
Franck