[Cartoweb-users] Templates

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 22 12:21:21 EST 2006

Giorgo,

to adapt a query result table (making links clickable, adding images...)
depending on the layer, you'd better use CartoWeb built-in "tableRules"
system.

You will have to write a small plugin.

Things are described here :
http://cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.tables

There are also some examples in CartoWeb you may have a look to:
- if you use CW3.2.0:
cartoweb3/projects/test_main/plugins/testMainTableRules/client/ClientTestMainTableRules.php

- if you use CW3.1.0:
cartoweb3/projects/test_project/plugins/projectTableRules/client/ClientProjectTableRules.php

AS