[Cartoweb-users] No image on new session

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 23 15:08:41 EST 2006

I'm very frustrated about this problem: each time I reset the session or
close the browser and re-open the project the first map doesn't appear (no
map, no keymap, no scalebar). Then I need to use any tool (pan zoom etc) and
map appears without problem.

For some reason when I reset the session cartoweb doesn't create the images
in 'generated' folder.
Then I'd need to empty the cache folders otherwise other users/session will
find no image starting the project.

Have I to disable the mapresult cache? or are there tips to avoid this
behaviour when starting the project?

Thank you very much

Valerio