[Cartoweb-users] some errors after using the duplication demoCW3

Ludovic Claudel ludovic.claudel at geomatys.fr
Fri Feb 24 04:52:53 EST 2006

Hi!

I am new user of cartoweb in the last version.

I have duplicat the demoCW3 project to display my project.

using: http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowToCreateANewProject

When i am going to display my feature some errors occure :

*Parse error*: parse error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in
*/var/www/testcarto/cartoweb3/common/StructHandler.php(47) : eval()'d
code* on line *1*

*Warning*: getLayerByName failed for : cartoweb_point_outline in
*/var/www/testcarto/cartoweb3/plugins/outline/server/ServerOutline.php*
on line *356*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function getClass() on a non-object in
*/var/www/testcarto/cartoweb3/plugins/outline/server/ServerOutline.php*
on line *361

someone can help me?

thanks

Ludovic