[Cartoweb-users] Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:59:31 EST 2006

Hi List,

I previously posted a query regarding this error on Thu Jan 5 07:44:28 EST
2006 to which Olivier Courtin replied suggesting:

>The problem seems to be there: 'You should not use layersId with
>whitespaces in'. Try instead : local_planning_authorities for example...

I have since removed all white spaces (except for in labels), however, the
error still persists...at least until i do a page refresh. Can anyone
suggest an alternative fix, perhaps an automatic double refresh??

Thanks again for your help.

Olly