[Cartoweb-users] re:question

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu Jan 5 03:36:20 EST 2006

OK. In fact WAMP 1.5 and newer comes with PHP5.1.x whereas the CartoWeb
installer provides a mapscript DLL for PHP5.0.x (then not compatible
with PHP5.1.x).

Mapscript for PHP5.1.x and Win32 is available for download at
http://cartoweb.org/downloads.html#msw but you'll have to fix your setup
by hand.

It is simpler for you to download a less recent WAMP installer (WAMP
1.4.5a) which provides PHP5.0.x and which is available in the WAMP archive:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=116092
direct download link is:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wampserver/wamp5_1.4.5a.exe?download

=> Uninstall your current WAMP 1.5 (this will uninstall CW3 as well)
then reinstall WAMP 1.4.5a and eventually CW3 with the normal installer.