[Cartoweb-users] Do I need Apache/PHP... if I only use dijkstrafunction with PostGIS?

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 10 04:35:08 EST 2006

Hi Fay,

Sylvain Pasche who is actually our master es routing at Camptocamp is
actually in vacation, so i will give it a try.
According to the documentation, you can use the  Pgdijkstra module in stand
alone (ie. without anything else) You only need some script or whatever to
trigger a sql query on the module. See the Pgdijkstra readme for more info
( http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads/pgdijkstra/README.txt )

Here are some resources links that may be usefull for you:
http://www.cartoweb.org/contribs.html
http://www.cartoweb.org/cwiki/PgdijkstraWin32
http://chris.narx.net/2005/12/14/build-your-own-routing-solution/

I hope this help you a little bit.