[Cartoweb-users] How to create a new project?

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Wed Jan 11 08:26:58 EST 2006

Hello,

we are considering writing a "build your own project" tutorial. Oliver
has already writen some tutorials about topics one is faced to when
bulding a CW3 project: http://cartoweb.org/cwiki/HowTo

Useful info are also available in the manual:
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/user.project.html
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/user.config.html
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/user.template.html

Most people use the demo project as an example for their own project.
You may for instance copy the demoCW3 directory in cartoweb3/projects
and renamed it with your own project name. Don't forget to rename all
"demoCW3" files and directories in your project directory with your
project name.

You may browse the mailing-list archive as well. Some people have
already asked some questions about how to create a new project.
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/
http://lists.maptools.org/search.phtml?config=cartoweb-users

AS