[Cartoweb-users] Undefined offset: 0

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 17 14:27:49 EST 2006

this a normal behaviour, as you are accessing your project via the dropdown
menu.
try adding a shortcut php file, as described in the Tips&Trick paragraph of
the Tutorial, this will allow you to access your project directly and the
reset session will have more meaning.

Also concerning your offeset 0 problem, did you removed the unused/wrong
initialmapstats of the /server_conf/"yourproject"/"yourproject".ini file ?

Oliver