[Cartoweb-users] Questions on queries

Valerio Noti valerionoti at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 27 06:56:04 EST 2006

Hi,
I'd like to open query results in a pop-up window and change layout results
depending on layers queried.

I worked around this modifying php files but got no success.

Which is the php file / function to modify in order to get layers selected,
fields and record values of selected object?
As another solution is it convenient to get these values directly from
tables.tpl template and give them to a javascript function that opens a new
window. Something like:

      <script language=javascript>
      {literal}
        var campo = '{/literal}{$column}{literal}';
       window.open(....);
      {/literal}
      </script>

Thanks in advance