[Cartoweb-users] Print pdf problem

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 27 12:11:18 EST 2006

Hello,

check that cartoclientBaseUrl is correctly set in your client.ini (in
your project client_conf/ or in the root client_conf/). Perhaps it is
set  using your other server URL.

By the way if your server is under Linux, prefer using the
urlProvider=Symlink instead of Miniproxy. It is much faster with CW3.0
(but only available for Linux systems).
(see
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.0/xhtml/user.config.html#user.config.common)

You may also upgrade to CartoWeb 3.1 0.