[Cartoweb-users] pgdijkstra

Sylvain Pasche sylvain.pasche at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 27 12:33:20 EST 2006

Hello,

Your problem is explained in the answer I sent you some weeks ago. You
can find it there:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-January/000425.html

It would be better if pgdijkstra reported an error when this contraint
is not observed. You can open a bug report to keep track of this if you
want. I won't be able to address it the very short future though,
unfortunately.

Regards,

Sylvain