[Cartoweb-users] Multicritery

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 27 13:27:41 EST 2006

first, to recenter the map on an element, see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/dev.newplugin.html#dev.newplugin.special.filters
 2.4.2.3. Example  , id_recenter_layer and id_recenter_ids

secondly, to have the query take that into account, I think your will need
to extend the query plugin

look at the messages of the " several shortcuts" threads in the mailinglist
for an exemple of how to extend a plugin, in your case 'query'
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-January/000479.html

by combining the two you should be able to do what you need

Regards,
Oliver Christen