[Cartoweb-users] Undefined offset: 0 in/var/www/cartoweb3/cw3setup.php on line 327

oliver.christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Sat Jan 28 06:06:41 EST 2006

the cw3setup.php is not intended to be viewed with a browser

execut it in command-line. if you are using linux, open a terminal windows
and type: php cw3setup.php --install --base-url http://the/path/to/htdocs/

if "php" is not a recognised command, try with the full path to the php
binary: /the/path/to/the/php5/binary/on/your/pc/php cw3setup.php ...

see
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.1/xhtml/user.install.html#user.install.main.setup
for more infos

Regards