[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] How to change title and add plugin

oliver oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 31 05:37:54 EST 2006

Hi Venu,

at first sight, i would say an error occure in your ClientDhis.php
if you deactivate your plugin (removing it from the loadPlugins list) , do you still have an error ?

Regards,
Oliver

  Hi Oliver Christen,
       First,I am sorry for posting my query in the dev mailing list.From next time i will be posting them in the user list.
       I am very much thankful for your Reply.I have made the changes suggested by you and i am able to find the changes.

        I will be very much thankful if you solve me the following problem also.

  --I have created a project called Zanzibar and i will be attaching my project along with this mail.
  --I have created a file cartoweb\htdocs\zanzibar.php changing it to zanzibar.

  THESE R ERRORS I AM GETTING
  Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\zanzibar\plugins\dhis\client\ClientDhis.php:284) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\Cartoclient.php on line 365

  Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\zanzibar\plugins\dhis\client\ClientDhis.php:284) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\Cartoclient.php on line 365

  Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\zanzibar\plugins\dhis\client\ClientDhis.php:284) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\Internationalization.php on line 184

  Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\zanzibar\plugins\dhis\client\ClientDhis.php:284) in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\Smarty_Cartoclient.php on line 62

  Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'CartocommonException' with message 'Error [2, Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\projects\zanzibar\plugins\dhis\client\ClientDhis.php:284), c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\FormRenderer.php, 297] Backtrace: file: UNKNOWN - UNKNOWN call: Common::cartowebErrorHandler(2, "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (outp...", "c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\FormRenderer.php", 297, Array(1)) file: 297 - c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\FormRenderer.php call: header("HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error") file: 1016 - c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\client\Cartoclient.php call: FormRenderer->showFailure(Object(CartocommonException)) file: 38 - c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\htdocs\client.php call: Cartoclient->main() file: 3 - c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\htdocs\zanzibar.php call: require_once("c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\htdocs\client.php") ' in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\common\Common.php:275 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Common::cartowebErrorHandle in c:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\common\Common.php on line 275

  Now when i was seeing zanzibar.php i am getting the following error and warnings.Can you give me the changes to be made.

    Thanking you in advance,

  Regards,
  venu/