[Cartoweb-users] pgdijkstra : trap "no path found" ?

Arnaud Lesauvage thewild at freesurf.fr
Tue Jan 31 09:52:07 EST 2006

Sylvain Pasche a écrit :
> Le mardi 31 janvier 2006 à 15:35 +0100, Arnaud Lesauvage a écrit :
>>
>> BTW, many thanks for this great dijkstra's algorithm implementation !
>
> You're welcome. That's great to hear that some times, I'm more used to
> hearing complaints which which make you think it's crappy in the end ;-)

No problem, it took me only 2 days to use it with my data, and I
believe it was really worth that time !
I don't use it for real-time shortest path calculation, only to
calculate areas that cn be reach in a given amount of time from a
given place, so I don't know whether it is fast or not, and I
don't really care.

The only thing that I had a hard time to solve was the need for
unique source-target edges, with cost-reverse_cost.
My data was not in this form so I had to write some procedures to
make it look OK for the create_graphs() function.

Everything seems to run smoothly now, so thanks again for your
work ! :)

Regards
--
Arnaud