[Cartoweb-users] maximum number of layers reached

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Tue Jul 4 11:28:12 EDT 2006

Hi,
I've imported a numer of 13 levels x 40 maps + 34 other layers and I got the
error : "maximum number of layers reached". is there the way in order to
increase the numbers of layers? To me, there could be such a constant where
I can set the default maximum number, I tryed to find it but I can't to do.
In the actual version mapserver seems to be able to support 200 layers, is
it true ?
Thanks in advantage and best regards

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Cartucce compatibili e kit di ricarica per tutti i modelli
di stampante. Acquista al telefono o online: consegna in tutta Italia in 48
ore!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5190&d=20060704