[Cartoweb-users] problems with projects

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 4 12:29:24 EDT 2006

Hello list,
 I have a problem, I made several projects thus:
 1) all the projects I have them under the following one to folder; /var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects
 2) I have 10 projects new and each one with 7 layers
 3) my server machine has a private direction IP 195.195.195.5 and a Public direction 200.75.50.141
 4) when in the navigator I write the following direction of a project: http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/dptons.php, sometimes brings images to me of another project
  5) I placed in each project in client.ini the following thing to him:
 useWsdl = true
 noWsdlCache = true
 noMapInfoCache = true

 to that it must this?