[Cartoweb-users] problems with several projects

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 6 18:29:38 EDT 2006

    Hello list,
   I have a problem, I made several projects thus:
   1) all the projects I have them under the following one to folder; /var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects
   2) I have 10 projects new and each one with 7 layers
   3) my server machine has a private direction IP 195.195.195.5 and a Public direction 200.75.50.141
  4) when in the navigator I write the following direction of a project: http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/dptons.php, sometimes brings images to me of another project
    5) I placed in each project in client.ini the following thing to him:
   useWsdl = true
   noWsdlCache = true
   noMapInfoCache = true

   to that it must this?