[Cartoweb-users] identify query problem

Alex Kuznetsov nexikan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 17:46:38 EDT 2006

Hello List!

In my school Cartoweb project, if my data came from the shapefile, it is
possible to
identify the objects as many times as I want - application returns FID and
CANAME
attributes for each polygon according to METADATA object in the mapfile:

METADATA
  "exported_values" "recenter_name_string,id_attribute_string"
  "recenter_name_string" "CANAME"
  "id_attribute_string" "GID|string"
  "query_returned_attributes" "CANAME"
END

no problem, but if I try to identify the same data coming from PostGIS
database,
application returns query successfully just first time and for the next try
it fails:

Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Attribute query returned no results. Layer: cons_auth,
idAttribute: gid, query: gid in ('2')
Backtrace:

I'm suspecting I have to change something here:
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3\coreplugins\mapquery\server\ServerMapquery.php

Any idea will be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Alex Kuznetsov
SSFC GIS student