[Cartoweb-users] Search failure

Antonio Camaiani antonio.camaiani at renomo.it
Fri Jul 14 10:39:54 EDT 2006

Hi to all,
I have set up Cartoweb with layer data in a Postgres/Postgis database.
All core functionalities seems to work well,
but when I try to search a geographic object in the Search Tab box I get
this error:

Class : CartocommonException
Message : Error quering search on names database Message:
DB Error: unknown error
Userinfo: SELECT nome_comun, gid FROM confini_comunali WHERE nome_comun LIKE UPPER('Roma%') AND nome_comun != 'UNK'  AND the_geom && SetSRID('BOX3D(6.15 36.54, 19.18 48.09)'::box3d,-1)  ORDER BY nome_comun
[nativecode=ERROR:  Operation on two geometries with different SRIDs]
Backtrace
[...]

Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance