[Cartoweb-users]

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Fri Jul 14 12:41:05 EDT 2006

That's not very handy but you may create a "myproject" dir in
cartoweb3/htdocs/ and then create symbolic links by hand from
cartoweb3/projects/myproject/htdocs/css (resp. gfx, js, ...) to
cartoweb3/htdocs/myproject/gfx (resp. css, js, ...).

If your system does not support symbolic links (for instance Windows),
try to copy files and dirs instead.