[Cartoweb-users] WMS Layers and legend...

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Tue Jul 18 09:46:15 EDT 2006

Hi list,

Just wonder if it would be possible to change display in legend when I add a
WMS layer in the map.

Indeed, as it's possible in the wmsBrowser plugin, I'm adding wms layers
through a new plugin. But I would like to gather each layer in the legend
instead of creating a new layergroup for each new layer.

 Using the Layer object we could set the array of child(s) for one layer. Is
there any way to set the parent of the layer to be added or a way to get a
layerGroup and add my new layer as a child for this group?

Any idea about that?

Thanks,

Mathieu C.

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.