[Cartoweb-users] Send data from client to server part in a Plugin

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 18 10:44:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

yes indeed, this looks correct.

BUT: the $mydata variable returned by ServerPlugin::initializeRequest() HAS TO be an object that implements the CwSerializable interface.
Take a look at /coreplugins/images/common/Images.php if you need an example.

Also, don't forget to make your ClientPlugin implement the ServerCaller interface, and make your ServerPlugin implement ClientResponder.

Damien