[Cartoweb-users] RE: help projects and cache

daniel jaimes djaimesp at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 19 13:10:48 EDT 2006

  hello list,
  not that I have badly or installed or is breaks but, I need that they help me.
  I have several projects:
 http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/dptons.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/ocana.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/sardinata.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/silos.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/tibu.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/pamplona.php  http://200.75.50.141/cartoweb3/htdocs/teorama.php
 but it is that when I call a project you accustom works to me or and it brings some images to me or but other times it brings images to me of another project including keyMap.    or I have solicitd helps several times to the list but I have not found solution, i donot know  if it is breaks or some  variable that this badly. also it makes the following thing:
  1) in  /var/www/html/cartoweb3/client_conf, places the following parameters in true:
 useWsdl = true  ; disables the caching of wsdl (ignored if useWsdl is false)  noWsdlCache = true  ; disables the caching of MapInfo requests  noMapInfoCache = true
 2) in client_conf of each project also place these parameters to true in  /var/www/html/cartoweb3/projects/dptons, client_conf/client.ini
 useWsdl = true  ; disables the caching of wsdl (ignored if useWsdl is false)  noWsdlCache = true  ; disables the caching of MapInfo requests  noMapInfoCache = true
 that I am making  bad or that I have bad

 thanks

marc.monnerat at swisstopo.ch  escribió: Hello,

You're right you have some old images lying around. Only the first image  is
wrong, it looks correct when you're starting zoom in/out etc...

So, try a ./cw3setup --clean (should everything in your cartoweb3/www-data)

Marc