[Cartoweb-users] "Waiting message"

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 20 07:39:33 EDT 2006

Hi Yves,

this could happen because of a Javascript error (that stops the JS
execution flow), or because of the headers. A deeper investigation is
needed to figure out what the exact problem is.

Anyways, a simple way to get around this is to open a new window for the
file download; take example on the exportPdf plugin.

Damien