[Cartoweb-users] ExportPlugin class

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 25 04:51:55 EDT 2006

Well, export plugins are usually used to export maps or queries in
various formats at a given time.
But it might work for static back-office data export as well.
In that case I guess you'll have to write a server part for your export
plugin that will read the content of a shapefile. You may also simply do
it in your client part if your project is used in direct access mode only.