[Cartoweb-users] www-data - can i empty this folder?

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue Jul 25 05:05:23 EDT 2006

Right!
"php cw3setup.php --clean" is the best/easiest/safest/... way to remove
old files from www-data/.
Note that if you activated views or the accounting system (only
available in CVS version), their files are saved before www-data/ is
purged. Unless you add the options "--clean-views" and/or
"--clean-accounting" avec "--clean".