[Cartoweb-users] "query_by_bbox_icon"

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Tue Jul 25 11:40:22 EDT 2006

Thanks Pierre but it was already done...

Here my query.ini for the project where the icon is showed:

weightQuery = -1

displayExtendedSelection = false

persistentQueries = false

and here for the one where the icon is hided :

weightQuery = -1

displayExtendedSelection = false

persistentQueries = false

It’s the same

I really don’t understand what’s happen and what I need to change
 If you
have another idea

Regards,

Mathieu