[Cartoweb-users] "query_by_bbox_icon"

Mathieu Coudert m.coudert at oieau.fr
Wed Jul 26 04:06:32 EDT 2006

Indeed, both are not working on the same version.

One is running with CVS version (the 05 or 06 of July 2006) and the other
one is running with a specific version which is not the 3.2.0 but quite
different (specific version developed for the OIEau,
http://sandre.eaufrance.fr/geoviewer/ )

My problem of display was on the CVS version.